Post the dirtiest, nastiest pictures you got

7920462f.jpg

:picard: Wash your bike every once in a while, will ya?

Rack you are probably the only person I know who's bike is cleaner then when they took it home from the dealer. :picard:

No CDA is the man when it comes to a clean and well shined bike :prof:

By the way it does get dirty every once in a while.........

DSCN0088.jpg

looks like you just threw mud at it :thinking:

No, I was at Hollister Hills on New Years Day riding behind a friend of mine. Let's just say I did not know the place and he was a little slower than I wanted to go. So I stayed pretty close behind him and just got pummeledd with the mudd. It was actually pretty fun.

No, I was at Hollister Hills on New Years Day riding behind a friend of mine. Let's just say I did not know the place and he was a little slower than I wanted to go. So I stayed pretty close behind him and just got pummeledd with the mudd. It was actually pretty fun.

Be honest, does HH suck or did you enjoy it compared to the dez?

Be honest, does HH suck or did you enjoy it compared to the dez?

LMFAO! Hollister Hills is the biggest joke of a riding area I have ever seen. Their idea of black diamond trails were a 20 ft. wide graded fire road with perfectly banked corners and a few breaking bumps. I rode the whole place in 2 hours and that was with a lunch break. We were pissed that we wasted our time their and should have stayed in the dez for another day.

Hey RM. I see you live in Chico. You ever ride at Carnegie Park? My Dad used to ride out there some 35 years ago and take us kids. I hear it is pretty much a joke now.