Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Had 6" so i went for a little snowride around the house today

Had to pick up reed:
WP_20131214_005.jpg

Got the KX out of the shed (thought it was gonna stay there for the winter but the WR is down)
Image3.jpg

Went into the backyard for a bit
Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Went across the street to the "trails". Neither one of us had studs though so we just stayed on the easy peezy stuff.

Image4.jpgImage6.jpg

Reed likes to roost me, i like to fall
Image11.jpgImage13.jpg

I ran out of gas so we only rode for an hour or two. Parked the bikes in the garage to melt the snow off.
GOPR0139.JPG

My new DBA shirt came in today too, so i repped that (thanks james)
GOPR0138.JPG

It was a fun little ride, but it was ended on a bad note. About 20 minutes after we were done we heard sirens going off non stop. Look outside and saw a plume of smoke right where we were riding across the street. Neighbors 4 bay pole barn (in the picture above) was engulfed in flames, it had all of his toys in it and was burnt to the ground. He had about 3 quads, a brand new can am sxs, his rock crawler jeep that he spent the last 15 years building, his RV, and all of his tools. My thoughts are with him tonight as i can't imagine looseing all that stuff, his truck might have been still next to the building too :sad:

This was what was left by the time i got over there, it was just gone
WP_20131214_009.jpg

you have the build just like all those other pro fucks that are all fast james skinny little nothings...... if you rode you could get that good.