Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

twisp-120415-01.ss_full.jpg

all your watermarks ruin those pics... i jsut cant enjoy them... its like WTF are you making this a business? and if so those pics are not THAT good.

:noidea: jsut seems silly to me to watermark pics like that unless you are making money off em via some kinda business. The only reason to ever put a giant watermark like that is so no one can copy it and the transparency make it harder to ps out.

all your watermarks ruin those pics... i jsut cant enjoy them... its like WTF are you making this a business? and if so those pics are not THAT good.

:noidea: jsut seems silly to me to watermark pics like that unless you are making money off em via some kinda business. The only reason to ever put a giant watermark like that is so no one can copy it and the transparency make it harder to ps out.
Trav, more likely there is a photographer at the track that takes pics and then sells the digital images to the riders.

Trav, more likely there is a photographer at the track that takes pics and then sells the digital images to the riders.
i see that makes sense then. So i hope ray isnt paying for those watermarked like that and they are just the samples the guy puts up so you can see if you do want to buy it or not.

James

Staff member

A lot of those guys have websites where you can buy the "original" picture, so yes it's for money/business. :thumb:

I, on the other hand, made the decision to only put a small DBA image in a corner of all the pictures I take. Not doing it for the money, but still want the DBA brand attached to it. My goal is to hit up a few races a month and share the best pictures for all to (freely) enjoy. :ride:

A lot of those guys have websites where you can buy the "original" picture, so yes it's for money/business. :thumb:

I, on the other hand, made the decision to only put a small DBA image in a corner of all the pictures I take. Not doing it for the money, but still want the DBA brand attached to it. My goal is to hit up a few races a month and share the best pictures for all to (freely) enjoy. :ride:
yea thats how i would watermark as well... except i would drop the transparency down to at least 50% on that... jsut so it isnt so distracting on the eye.