Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Definatly cool stuff Carver :thumb: so how do you have that YZ setup to run so good on that tight stuff? FWW, Rekluse?? she purrs :drool:

She does purr. Keeps on pulling way down low, flick the wrist and she just lights up. Except in that vid, she was actually a bit lean and flamed out on me a couple times. I'll pick the needle up a notch and she'll be all good again.
All Stock, with JD jetting kit Red needle and Q silencer.
No FWW, no autoclutch. I do run a Shenko trials on the rear. It helps more than you'd think.

Big Dan, anytime you'd care to make the trip, look me up, I'll give you a tour.

CDA Jr. getting it started early...:thumb:
IMG_0001.jpg

:drool: KX500! That was a custom FMF pipe they made for me. The bottom section was generated from a CR500 and then matted to a KX500 top. Gave you nothing but brute snap off the bottom, but sweet top end pull of the KX500. You needed that to pull the gearing we use to run. Just look at that back sprocket.

CDA Jr. getting it started early...:thumb:
View attachment 9128

:drool: KX500! That was a custom FMF pipe they made for me. The bottom section was generated from a CR500 and then matted to a KX500 top. Gave you nothing but brute snap off the bottom, but sweet top end pull of the KX500. You needed that to pull the gearing we use to run. Just look at that back sprocket.

Isn't that a counter sprocket? :smirk:....... :shocked: