Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Came across this video and it still amazes me. He's pretty freakin fast. He was pro at one time, but he got injured in an AX crash which ended his career earlier this year.

Nerves of steel... NO FREAKING WAY..... :eek:...:eek:...:eek: x 100 :wow:

How about that bridge on that bike he is riding. Insane! It's all about forward momentum and confidence, being loose and fluid. I'd be so scared I'd stiffen up. One needs to be smooth as silk, just like jungle juice:cool:

That was absolutely amazing! I really need to win the lottery so I can pursue my dirtbiking dreams.

Tell me about it!! I've watched this 3 times already! What an amazing adventure. And how special, Father and Son:thumb: I would LOVE to do this. Certainly not with MY Father or Mother:lol: but with my Husband or some good riding friends. Not sure how I would handle a ride like this one with rickty bridges, gushing water crossings and ledges:eek: And all on big bikes too, impressive:hail:

It makes me a little mad that some hood off of the street can steal bike and become an amazing rider when I have been riding for years and still suck

It makes me a little mad that some hood off of the street can steal bike and become an amazing rider when I have been riding for years and still suck
First, I'd just like to say that music sucks like a handheld Dyson. Second, I'd just like to be the first to ask, why is there never a cement mixer ripping down the street when you need one?