Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Im not sure if this is 2Stroke or not but, a friend sent it to me who snapped some pictures at the Virginia City Grand Prix. So 2stroke is this you? I know you said #35 and #36, which number were you?

Sadly No it isnt me. I was number 37. However I started in that row. I should be just behind them entering the dirt at about that time.

This is me.

bryant-vcgp-jpg.15083

James

Staff member
I'm covering the Loretta's Qualifier at Redbud all weekend (Fri-Sun) (which is why I've been MIA) and just came home with some sick stuff from today. :rocker: Stay tuned over the next week for some fresh content. With that said, I can't help but at least share this little teaser. :ride:

Chase Sexton, one of the local kids that's been killing it. You might remember seeing him at the Monster Cup in Vegas last year.

http://dirtbikeaddicts.com/static/wallpapers/2013/05/chase_sexton.jpg
chase_sexton.jpg

@ cda them 2t are making a comeback and are better then ever... dont know what it is (FI maybe?) but they are so much more awesome then i remember the older ones.

@ james holy shit that was one helluva rail there.

@cda again.... will miss the cool K-dub transfers

I have no problem with that except for the distance... I might have to move in with the Racks for a while to make it worth my while driving that far. I figure I could work with Rack since I can drive, take pictures, type on my phone.... (sort of). :noidea:... :devil:

So I'm not the only one that thinks the distance makes it tough.

I fully understand Rez. The distance is what has kept me from the rides staged out of your place.