Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

we got a new color fish in town.
is this Dori from finding nemo?
976664_10151478655608576_1478705392_o.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_KK4XBGYEQM#!
What to do today? Oh, I got a great idea, let ride a brand new 7 grand dirt bike into a swimming pool then bitch about how expensive four strokes are to maintain later. :picard:

What to do today? Oh, I got a great idea, let ride a brand new 7 grand dirt bike into a swimming pool then bitch about how expensive four strokes are to maintain later. :picard:
it was for an article on what to do if your bike gets dunked in water. pretty crazy just to get some visuals but hey if i was given the chance id be all over doing that to some factory bike.

James

Staff member
it was for an article on what to do if your bike gets dunked in water. pretty crazy just to get some visuals but hey if i was given the chance id be all over doing that to some factory bike.
From what I understood it wasn't so much about the visual as making the test realistic.

From what I understood it wasn't so much about the visual as making the test realistic.
lol thats just silly considering it was the most unrealistic situation ever. they knew what to do before it was set up.

still its a cool as fuck pic so im glad they did it.

James

Staff member
lol thats just silly considering it was the most unrealistic situation ever. they knew what to do before it was set up.

still its a cool as fuck pic so im glad they did it.
Wasn't the point of the test to see what to do after completely submerging your bike? A pool gives you a good test platform.

Wasn't the point of the test to see what to do after completely submerging your bike? A pool gives you a good test platform.
no they already knew what to do is my point... there was no actual need for the destruction of all those prestine parts to make a point you could make without the visuals. as all the photos are of a submerged bike... not what submerged [parts look like and visuals to fix. The entire point of dumbping that bike in the pool was for the photograph not to show you how to fix it... all that was done with txt :thumb:

James

Staff member
no they already knew what to do is my point... there was no actual need for the destruction of all those prestine parts to make a point you could make without the visuals. as all the photos are of a submerged bike... not what submerged [parts look like and visuals to fix. The entire point of dumbping that bike in the pool was for the photograph not to show you how to fix it... all that was done with txt :thumb:
All valid points. :thumb: However if I remember right they also wanted to see how many kicks it took to start after draining the water.

I'd say one of the main reasons was for marketing though, heck we wouldn't be talking about it if they hadn't ridden a bike into a pool (and taken those sick shots).