Show your Desktop Wallpapers

CLYAYPG.jpeg

SRAD97750

Staff member
That's my wife's medical excusal!
I seem to be more 'reasonable' than others when looking for doubt in someone's guilt.
Never have been beyond the coffee line for jury duty service. They wouldn't want me on a jury anyway.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Jury duty? GIVE EM the CHAIR!

One time at jury duty,. two guys walk in and sat down at the defendants table, both in suits. I took one look at the accused, pock marked face, evil movie villain looking guy and I thought to myself man that dude looks guilty. Turned out he was the lawyer hahaha.
Similar situation - I had jury duty once and same thing; guy I thought was the defendant was the attorney, He had a nasty mullet that I swear I saw things crawling in it. Was one of those trials I wouldn't have mind sitting through. An elderly lady went to step into an elevator at UTMB Hospital in Galveston when the elevator suddenly dropped about a foot causing her to do a flip and break her leg. She was suing GE and Otis. GE was the company that maintained to elevator, Otis built the elevator and had come out with a product revision to resolve that known problem which caused the elevator to drop. However, they (Otis) decided to keep the "fix" in-house and didn't release any safety warnings to companies servicing the elevators. So, GE was suing them for withholding information that put the public in danger. After being questioned as a prospective juror and finding out I did contract maintenance on large computer system, I was sent packin' - they didn't want anything to do with me.