Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

can you spot me and my truck in this video?

Nope, but the person holding the camera needs to start drinking again to stop the shakes...:smirk: Nice riding down the road with no helmet on the dude on the scooter. And I see a nice pile of pallets that probably saw flames added to them later that night....I'm sure they pulled all the nails first or picked them up the next day before they left....

Nope, but the person holding the camera needs to start drinking again to stop the shakes...:smirk: Nice riding down the road with no helmet on the dude on the scooter. And I see a nice pile of pallets that probably saw flames added to them later that night....I'm sure they pulled all the nails first or picked them up the next day before they left....

to each there own on the helmet thing, natural selection will get them soon

I agree, that was a really stupid video

can you spot me and my truck in this video?

I dont know which truck is yours. My observations were: hearing the camera zoom in and out. What kind is it? I dont usually hear the zoom. Is that a designated camping AND staging area? Do you pay a fee to camp there? Is it a race? A hoe down? I take it this is some rural riding area and you hit the trails from this spot? What riding area is this? Those pallets, those *#@&% pallets filled with nails!:naughty:

It's all good JMac. As long as you had a good time:thumb: Though I would rather know more about the entire scene then trying to spot your truck.

well it wasnt even me taking the video, but its in wellsville ohio probably the most popular riding spot around here, that day when this video was taken was during memorial day weekend, and that is a big holiday for riding down there, same with labor day so there was lots of people, my truck was the green danger ranger on the left, behind that avalanche looking vehicle, but its just a park and ride place cops are cool down there its just in the middle of nowhere right by the ohio river, there is 2 campgrounds but the one usually fills up real quick and is expensive, and the other one is only for year round campers, so we park at this open area where it is free and ride from there without any problems, there is pretty much some obvious fire spots where everybody burns stuff i dont really approve of the nails in there but as long as they dont go all over the trail and stay in the firepits it wont be that big of a problem, the thing i really care about people not burning is tires, if the wiring in there gets wound up in ur tires that sucks ive seen it a few times

well it wasnt even me taking the video, but its in wellsville ohio probably the most popular riding spot around here, that day when this video was taken was during memorial day weekend, and that is a big holiday for riding down there, same with labor day so there was lots of people, my truck was the green danger ranger on the left, behind that avalanche looking vehicle, but its just a park and ride place cops are cool down there its just in the middle of nowhere right by the ohio river, there is 2 campgrounds but the one usually fills up real quick and is expensive, and the other one is only for year round campers, so we park at this open area where it is free and ride from there without any problems, there is pretty much some obvious fire spots where everybody burns stuff i dont really approve of the nails in there but as long as they dont go all over the trail and stay in the firepits it wont be that big of a problem, the thing i really care about people not burning is tires, if the wiring in there gets wound up in ur tires that sucks ive seen it a few times

Lucky you that you have an area like that you can camp at AND ride from without a fee. Thanks for the info. I like knowing and seeing all the different riding areas all over the country. I gotta say, us Cali folks are screwed! We dont get away with any of this type of staging and riding. Anywhere! We are watched, policed and fined. Now with about 33 million in our state, and with all the continued OHV closures, Im almost ready to move to Ohio!

Nice Danger/Ranger:thumb: