Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Lucky you that you have an area like that you can camp at AND ride from without a fee. Thanks for the info. I like knowing and seeing all the different riding areas all over the country. I gotta say, us Cali folks are screwed! We dont get away with any of this type of staging and riding. Anywhere! We are watched, policed and fined. Now with about 33 million in our state, and with all the continued OHV closures, Im almost ready to move to Ohio!

Nice Danger/Ranger:thumb:

Oh i forgot to add, the reason why the cops are cool is because its the only way of income for the town, without this riding area that town would not survive , riders bring money to the town so they stay off our backs

got to ride with Big D yesterday... been 4 months since i rode with him.
coming up the grade was cool once you broke the clouds...
CAM00433.jpg

we rode here we rode there and all within 10 miles of big D's house we found some new spots we never rode to yet.

first was some cool rocks and a awesome view.
CAM00439.jpg

CAM00438.jpg

CAM00444.jpg

this thing was kinda sketchy. pretty much held up by three points. when i was on top you could feel a hallowness to the rock.
2vulwjl.jpg

funql3.jpg

CAM00437.jpg

CAM00436.jpg

2s63i1x.jpg

then we found a mine with a destroyed house....
CAM00452.jpg

CAM00448.jpg

CAM00450.jpg

i got some vid coming later today.

:thumb: Trav. That rock bridge is pretty cool. It always amazes me when you see these things out there. Looks like a cool ride you had.
we seen a dragon.

no shitting i think it was some type of bearded dragon but without the beard part :lol:

doing a little research on what it was i think we seen. i believe it was a chuckwalla....
satersd609.jpg

satersd6093.jpg

well over a foot long and the biggest lizard i have ever seen in the wild

we seen a dragon.

no shitting i think it was some type of bearded dragon but without the beard part :lol:

doing a little research on what it was i think we seen. i believe it was a chuckwalla....
satersd609.jpg

satersd6093.jpg

we had one of those in the wood pile at the rez... scared the K-rap out of me when I reachjed down to grab a log... I always watch for snakes but wasn't expectign that! :eek:

we seen a dragon.

satersd609.jpg

satersd6093.jpg

There is some cool life in the desert that no body knows about or sees.