Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

the bike is nice. i have rode one. call it kool-aid if you want but that bike is bad ass.

as long as KTM installs shit right... they folded a ring on install which grenaded my buddys. they took care of him and its all good now but dam after i had a pinched gas line on my new bike and he had that happen + the fact that KTM works with carb in california requiring us to jump thought hoops to ride one here i am very weary of buying another KTM in the future.

That bike might have single handedly switched me from a 4t guy to a 2t guy tho. it was a fun bike to ride... really does feel like all the power of my 530 but on a mt bike. it was literally like taking off the weights for me.

That was my era. I was at all those races but the VCGP race. I brought the colors back..:smirk:

no joking around i :hail: what you have accomplished in this sports history... i dont know how serious a return is but its pretty motivating dude.

keep being awesome Dave

no joking around i :hail: what you have accomplished in this sports history... i dont know how serious a return is but its pretty motivating dude.

keep being awesome Dave
:blush: Aw :hug: stop it! No keep it coming. No stop it.

Thanks Trav, I had a great time during my racing stint. Do I miss it? YES!!!! But I enjoy the trail riding now and have great memories of the past. I have to say I raced alongside a bunch of stellar offroad racers during my time.

:blush: Aw :hug: stop it! No keep it coming. No stop it.

Thanks Trav, I had a great time during my racing stint. Do I miss it? YES!!!! But I enjoy the trail riding now and have great memories of the past. I have to say I raced alongside a bunch of stellar offroad racers during my time.

Well you still have time to race next to this :trackstar:

:lol:

1001438_666527976713798_166835390_n.jpg