Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

I did not post or follow the Dakar this year, but I did run across this video and thought it was cool.

At :30 mark, Marc Coma points to his Caselli 66 sticker on his front plate..:thumb:

Coma described his Dakar experience as “an extreme and gruelling Dakar” and dedicated the win to “my friend Kurt Caselli”.
he officially said it as well. class act.

I would give just about anything just to see some of these rideing area,s all you post pics and video's of. New York SUCKS.!!!! I would like to know how much does it cost to be able to ride those types of area's? Does your bike have to follow certian guidelines to be able toride them?

I would give just about anything just to see some of these rideing area,s all you post pics and video's of. New York SUCKS.!!!! I would like to know how much does it cost to be able to ride those types of area's? Does your bike have to follow certian guidelines to be able toride them?
In my area its free, you load the bike up and drive to the end of a gravel road :) I'm supposed to have insurance and registration but the BLM and other services don't bug the racers at events. Actually they don't do much, just make sure you have a spark arrestor if anything