Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

While I was checking out James link all of the sudden my phone says "no SIM card". WTF!?

Check out the top left corner. Now my cell doesn't work.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391613783.485465.jpg

James

Staff member
While I was checking out James link all of the sudden my phone says "no SIM card". WTF!?

Check out the top left corner. Now my cell doesn't work.

View attachment 20281
How did you post this.......

Not really sure what clicking that link would have to do with it. Wait I know what, it was TapaTalk, :devil: now uninstall it...:smirk:

How did you post this.......

Not really sure what clicking that link would have to do with it. Wait I know what, it was TapaTalk, :devil: now uninstall it...:smirk:

I think tapatalk tried to install all of those pics in my sig line.

See post above back up and working.
nera6uhu.jpg

Via wifi. Just the cellular portion stoped. I just removed the SIM card and put it back in and voila it's working again. :clap:
Sims card? in your Iphone? Where the hell does that go. I have no slot or way to remove a battery to put in a sims card. in my Iphone:confused:

Sims card? in your Iphone? Where the hell does that go. I have no slot or way to remove a battery to put in a sims card. in my Iphone:confused:
This is a way my friend. There is a little hole that requires something like a small paper clip in it that pops out the SIM card. Rack you know all about little holes right?

This is a way my friend. There is a little hole that requires something like a small paper clip in it that pops out the SIM card. Rack you know all about little holes right?
I just pulled my cover and seen that. Never paid any attention to that being there. I never take my cover off though so I don't ever see my phone anyway :lol: