Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

My fine application work at Kames :thumb:
002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg
My new fox V1, DOT snell, ECE and AS approved, and another idenical jersey. Also some trophies, left to right, first at lightning raceway in schoolboy, first pymatuning holeshot in schoolboy, second big game in schoolboy, third 250C pymatuning holeshot, fourth amherst medowlarks in schoolboy and fourth at lightning raceway in 250C

Couple of videos from the EnduroCross in Sacramento from Saturday These were just the top 3 hot laps for start order in the heat races.

Web

Haaker

Blazusiak - This was super cool to see in person. He finished just over 2.5 seconds ahead of the next fastest.
Now that was awesome :thumb: Taddy sure makes it look easy.

Does this work? It is what racing is all about - Monkey-Boy having the time of his life -you have to watch the end. It is one of his real good buddies. "Battle of the day" :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaB1jBHKUYo&feature=youtu.be

Ah crap, I don't think I have this figured out yet......grrrrr

That was a fun race to watch. Monkey Boy rides very well:clap: I like the ending, where you can hear the excitement in his voice and feel his emotion. As another rider, I can "get" how he feels, well sort of, since I dont get big air:( Thanks for sharing Ledge, finally! I hope to see more and some of you too! But more importantly.... MONKEY GIRL!!?? WT.... All this time and I had no idea there was a Monkey Girl! I need to see more of her! She looks like a great rider :ride: Although I'd rather see her on a bike.
Very nice Ledge:thumb: Monkey Family Racing at its finest!

That was a fun race to watch. Monkey Boy rides very well:clap: I like the ending, where you can hear the excitement in his voice and feel his emotion. As another rider, I can "get" how he feels, well sort of, since I dont get big air:( Thanks for sharing Ledge, finally! I hope to see more and some of you too! But more importantly.... MONKEY GIRL!!?? WT.... All this time and I had no idea there was a Monkey Girl! I need to see more of her! She looks like a great rider :ride: Although I'd rather see her on a bike.
Very nice Ledge:thumb: Monkey Family Racing at its finest!
Thanks for the kind words Sun. Monkey-Girl is, as you can probably guess, the center of my universe. She is 11 years old and has been faithfully supporting her brother at the races for years and consequently, met all the other racers, some of whom were older girls that she liked and raced Quads. She decided that that was her thing and she has been showing all the boys in her class a thing or two. :smirk: I'm actually happy that she decided on something different than Monkey-Boy. This is her thing and they won't be competing, if you know what I mean. :thumb: