Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

James

Staff member
:thumb: Thanks, sometimes less. The guys that do line up are pretty wicked, hopefully they will rub off.
Damn. :shocked: Redbud spoils us, we'll usually have upper 20's to sometimes into the 40 riders (250B), which requires two gate drops for the same class. However Indiana is similar to what you describe. The other GLMX (Michigan) tracks typically have into the teen 250B riders. Here's a link to one of the more popular GLMX series.
http://tracksideresults.com/glmx/seriespoints.asp?b=1&s=27&c=274&r=tot

Riding with faster guys is the best way to get faster. :thumb:
I am more than excited to let the gate drop on a national track :thumb:
You should come to Redbud next year for the Pro National, it's when they have one of their biggest amateur races of the year. Plus on Sunday you get the ride the full Pro course.
CRA tracks are pretty notorious for hard core sandbagging. To the point where the 250B winner past the 250A winner.
Don't think I've ever seen a 250B rider pass the 250A lead rider, however you'll see B riders pass A riders if A has the first drop.

Damn. :shocked: Redbud spoils us, we'll usually have upper 20's to sometimes into the 40 riders (250B), which requires two gate drops for the same class. However Indiana is similar to what you describe. The other GLMX (Michigan) tracks typically have into the teen 250B riders. Here's a link to one of the more popular GLMX series.
http://tracksideresults.com/glmx/seriespoints.asp?b=1&s=27&c=274&r=tot

Riding with faster guys is the best way to get faster. :thumb:

You should come to Redbud next year for the Pro National, it's when they have one of their biggest amateur races of the year. Plus on Sunday you get the ride the full Pro course.

Don't think I've ever seen a 250B rider pass the 250A lead rider, however you'll see B riders pass A riders if A has the first drop.
It was all the same drop, but anyhow I'd really like to get out there and give it a shot :thumb:

333163_4466387707923_1779660044_o.jpg

Funny you say creepy cause I call myself "The Creeper" on The Snake. I like to wait for the Mohawk sport bikers to pass, then I pop out and try to catch them and creep them out :lol:

This was a quick run before work one morning. Not the best shot because Im almost already out of the turn and Im not in much of a lean. "Creeper Eyes," you'd better watch out:devil: they may get ya:eek:

James

Staff member
Funny you say creepy cause I call myself "The Creeper" on The Snake. I like to wait for the Mohawk sport bikers to pass, then I pop out and try to catch them and creep them out :lol:

This was a quick run before work one morning. Not the best shot because Im almost already out of the turn and Im not in much of a lean. "Creeper Eyes," you'd better watch out:devil: they may get ya:eek:
:lol: It's just the looking at the camera that gets me.