Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Dont know if anybody has seen this. I don't know how Mike Brown does it. 10 seconds into the ride he almost creams somebody. I wouldn't have been able to keep riding That would have stayed with me all day.

Dont know if anybody has seen this. I don't know how Mike Brown does it. 10 seconds into the ride he almost creams somebody. I wouldn't have been able to keep riding That would have stayed with me all day.

Cool vid :thumb:
Remember kids, 1st gear idle through the pits :prof:

Not in Mexico...:prof:
hey CDA, I love going down to the races there. I was on the pit crew for Roger Norman #8, i was the guy holding the fire fire extinguisher when the truck came in for refueling. I love riding down there. I always love riding through Valle La Trinidad area.

hey CDA, I love going down to the races there. I was on the pit crew for Roger Norman #8, i was the guy holding the fire fire extinguisher when the truck came in for refueling. I love riding down there. I always love riding through Valle La Trinidad area.

Baja is on my bucket list. I want to go there one year to watch. It would be awesome if I could make it on a pit crew but I would settle for watching.

Baja is on my bucket list. I want to go there one year to watch. It would be awesome if I could make it on a pit crew but I would settle for watching.
It's a blast. My friends are racing this years 1000, but I won't be able to make it :/