Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Mre
hey CDA, I love going down to the races there. I was on the pit crew for Roger Norman #8, i was the guy holding the fire fire extinguisher when the truck came in for refueling. I love riding down there. I always love riding through Valle La Trinidad area.

Me too:thumb:
And I LOVE the sound of Trophy Trucks in person:drool:

borrowed a 450 for the final round of the local mx series, won 250cc novice (also got the championship in the class, on my honda) 450 novice and open novice
please excuse the bad form!
2501.jpg

2502.jpg

4501.jpg

4502.jpg

4503.jpg

4504.jpg

4505.jpg

4506.jpg

4507.jpg

4509.jpg

Sounds like you did purty good regulatering it. Mr.HBadger
thanks, I was a good 10 seconds faster on the 250 though, and it was a lot more enjoyable to ride
if I were to get another bike, I'd get another crf250r and have one set up for mx and one set up for desert

thanks, I was a good 10 seconds faster on the 250 though, and it was a lot more enjoyable to ride
if I were to get another bike, I'd get another crf250r and have one set up for mx and one set up for desert
Make it happen :prof: I'm in for 10 dorra ..... James you got the rest?

I know this video is a little long, but views are much appreciated. if you dont want to stick around for the whole show, just watch the begining and end. they are the best parts imo