Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

SRAD97750

Staff member
Here's the non mobile link for the rest of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhyb0KfuPGk
If anyone is interested in the correct way to shut this motor down...

1. Hold onto the subframe (bike on it's side) and hold the kill switch constantly. (at full throttle, the kill switch will not always stop the engine)
2. STOMP the rear brake and hold it as hard as possible until the engine dies. Brakes win everytime...
3. Figure out your throttle cable problem...
4. Finish your epic ride.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

James

Staff member

1. Hold onto the subframe (bike on it's side) and hold the kill switch constantly. (at full throttle, the kill switch will not always stop the engine)
2. STOMP the rear brake and hold it as hard as possible until the engine dies. Brakes win everytime...
According to the video it didn't have a kill switch. :noidea:

I just want to know how one gets their helmet off that fast...:noidea:

James

Staff member
That's not as big of an ordeal when you have gate, in faircross races and other stuff where a gate isn't always present, if you jump it your backwards.
Exactly, it's great for when somebody jumps a rubber band start. I'm just confused as to how you can jump a single gate start (and actually have it come out in your advantage). He might have done something else that caused that penalty. :lol:
I just want to know how one gets their helmet off that fast...:noidea:
Yeah seriously. Being that the bike doesn't have a kill switch....I'm guessing that he wasn't using the helmet strap. :bonk:

Exactly, it's great for when somebody jumps a rubber band start. I'm just confused as to how you can jump a single gate start (and actually have it come out in your advantage). He might have done something else that caused that penalty. :lol:
That's true :lol: He might have been protested for bad sportsmanship

Yeah seriously. Being that the bike doesn't have a kill switch....I'm guessing that he wasn't using the helmet strap. :bonk:
If you get caught up here going too fast through the pits, you'll be starting backwards :prof:

Gotta Pay to Play! Buddy posted this picture up from down in Baja Mexico
12904_10151249328334863_61774264_n.jpg
Robby Bell, one of the fastest dudes of the current era on a dirt bike :ride:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I hadn't read that...
I meant it in more of a, "If this happens to you," kind of way.
Still in this case, the rear brake has more then enough stopping power to stop an engine at full throttle.

Why didn't he have a kill switch on a brand new KTM? Or any bike for that matter?
I hope everyone has a kill switch... :thumb: BIG DAN