Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Working on wheelies. Got a little help with a launch pad in the road in this pic.
WheelieOjai.jpg

My new scarf for street moto. I need visibility for the road when riding my SuMo. I dont usually take bathroom pics but, when the bathroom glows in violet light, and the entire bathroom is white including a flatscreen TV showing extreme downhill and heli skiing, well I had to. Look at that scarf GLOW! Hard to believe Im wearing it in the wheelie pic. It looks so faded, but it's not. It almost hurts your eyes to look at and hopefully is seen by cars on the road.
IMG_1017-2.jpg
Lean back more...:thumb:

That is a bright scarf..........My Mgr would love that scarf.

Talk about launching out of the gate....
View attachment 13747
i watched that happen and before the announcers even said anything i was like WOOOOOAAAAHHHHH did you see THAT?

i would love to see a super slow mo of that start. his timing on the gate drop was amazing.

btw Marvin M is a nice guy. might even be smaller then James :P.... i was seriously shocked at how little those guys are when we met him at a signing

ps... Justin B and the stache is not impressed :lol:

i watched that happen and before the announcers even said anything i was like WOOOOOAAAAHHHHH did you see THAT?

i would love to see a super slow mo of that start. his timing on the gate drop was amazing.
I was the same. They had the camera on him and when the gate flickered, he was gone. I think he even wheelied over the gate. It would be sweet to see a slow mo on this.

I was the same. They had the camera on him and when the gate flickered, he was gone. I think he even wheelied over the gate. It would be sweet to see a slow mo on this.
yea thats what im saying... his timing on the gate was crazy... he was going over it as it was still dropping but it was down before back tire got there.

then he held it together for the win :rocker: good for him.

yea thats what im saying... his timing on the gate was crazy... he was going over it as it was still dropping but it was down before back tire got there.

then he held it together for the win :rocker: good for him.
Talk about a Wire to Wire win...:thumb:

James

Staff member
i was seriously shocked at how little those guys are when we met him at a signing
:lol: They're all "little", for example Baggett is pretty much my height and Brayton is maybe an inch or two taller.
Heck Marvin almost looks unhealthy with how skinny he is. :shocked:

Lean back more...:thumb:

That is a bright scarf..........My Mgr would love that scarf.

As I said, Im "working" on wheelies. That means I need to lean way back and say "yeaaaaaaahhhhh"...not lean forward saying "oh shit" :lol: I dont know if I will ever be comfortable enough to stay on the gas and keep it up. It's like I get all nervous in the moment and I let off.

As I said, Im "working" on wheelies. That means I need to lean way back and say "yeaaaaaaahhhhh"...not lean forward saying "oh shit" :lol: I dont know if I will ever be comfortable enough to stay on the gas and keep it up. It's like I get all nervous in the moment and I let off.

I used to be able to ride one on my TT500 couldn't just blip the throttle, had to fan/dump the clutch with some gas, lean, pull and she was up.... now I'm where you're talking about ...oh shit the front ends up....... WTF how'd that happen???? :shocked:

I used to be able to ride one on my TT500 couldn't just blip the throttle, had to fan/dump the clutch with some gas, lean, pull and she was up.... now I'm where you're talking about ...oh shit the front ends up....... WTF how'd that happen???? :shocked:

:hifive: Good, Im not the only one.

i still have a thing about wheelies. i can get those low wheel ones and keep em up for a set of 5 or so whoops but doing a sky wheelie on flat just freaks me out as well. Something about as soon as the bike goes past a certain point i hit the brake or let off the gas even tho i know im not gonna loop for a while.

wheelies are like my BMX back flips... could do way more technical stuff but had a stupid mental block about them. :foul: