Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

This may have you thinking BFD at the beginning but, it is pretty impressive/crazy if you ask me. Especially when he almost gets ran over.

I dont know how old this girl is, I didnt read anything under the clip yet but, the audio on this clip is so cute. She sounds like she is about 10-12 years old. Imagine that first time jump:shocked: I dont think I could do it.

SOOOOOOO CUTE!

Dont get me wrong, I like anything on two wheels. I just thought this was funny.
540594_3448246241581_1133450505_3376839_1756818339_n.jpg

Fresh prints of this week's race in Pymatuning Pennslyvania! Pymatuning Holeshot Raceway!
DSC1578-L.jpg
Shit the bed it was cold!!
DSC1708-L.jpgDSC1774-L.jpgDSC4416-L.jpgDSC4417-L.jpgDSC4419-L.jpg
Oh boy, first moto of the day and an empty stomach didn't sit well. You'd think I ate the truck driver special before this thing the way I was dry heaving :shocked: Eat something chillren, it keeps your stomach satisfied
DSC4458-L.jpgDSC4886-L.jpg
Yes I'm standing comming out of the turn :prof:
DSC4935-L.jpgDSC4936-L.jpgDSC4986-M.jpg
Trying to get in a little sweet whip action! :thumb: :lol:

:lol: You sound like Buck.

Were you wearing a hoodie or what was that poking out by your neck brace?

Oh and cool shots. :ride:
If you look at the first shot, he has his hoodie on and it under his sweat shirt. I do not know how you guys can race with that extra clothing on. I would be over heating with that layer on.

Nice Shots yamadogyz - must be an eastern thing with the "shit the bed" saying.:noidea:

:lol: You sound like Buck.

Were you wearing a hoodie or what was that poking out by your neck brace?

Oh and cool shots. :ride:
If you look at the first shot, he has his hoodie on and it under his sweat shirt. I do not know how you guys can race with that extra clothing on. I would be over heating with that layer on.

Nice Shots yamadogyz - must be an eastern thing with the "shit the bed" saying.:noidea:

I used that specifically because of buck :lol: And yes, that's my Walsh U hoodie underneath. It was 30 degrees there. Thanks! :thumb:

James

Staff member
You have to remember that this isn't Cali. Riding in sub 30 degree weather with only a jersey, you'll get chilled to the bone when you start sweating (sounds like an oxymoron :lol:). Yes you'll sweat quicker with a hoodie on but helps regulate your body temp better.
must be an eastern thing with the "shit the bed" saying.:noidea:
No just a Buck thing. :lol:

Ohh I have raced in 30 degree weather in Cali believe it or not. I had my jacket on up to the very, very last minute then I handed it over.

Those are great shots! I especially like the jump shots.

Ohh I have raced in 30 degree weather in Cali believe it or not. I had my jacket on up to the very, very last minute then I handed it over.

Those are great shots! I especially like the jump shots.
I did as well Sun. Not sure why people think it does not get cold in Cali.

I did as well Sun. Not sure why people think it does not get cold in Cali.

Because the "Sun" lives here:smirk: I was bummed it was so cold. It was at "Day In The Dirt." I wanted to spend the weekend there. I was going to sleep in my truck but it was shit as cold!!

"Yama", let me be a "Yo Mama" for a minute and tell you, you should start eating for the race two or three days before hand and make sure its the right stuff, hydrate to the max and put something in your stomach race morning always. Oh and take a crap if you can. Your smart so you probably know all of this. You were probably like me, so damn nervous you couldnt eat if you wanted to. I got like that every time and would have to really force myself to eat a banana and boiled egg an hour before the race. I felt like puking until after the start of the race, then I was fine. I had a hard time sleeping the night before too.

James its not sub zero temps but enough to make you not want to be here:moon: