Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Soon my dear. Forest open soon. Just hard for me to get a day off during the week however, I WILL find a Saturday or Sunday in May or June.:thumb:

YOU pick the date/weekend. I do work SOME weekends but if we plan far enough ahead I can get it off and others can plan as well. Lets get this started. We dont have to do the dinner thing at your house like before, but I will say that was an awesome treat after the ride. We can always just have a tailgate session after the ride wherever.

So would you want to lead a ride again Geek on those trails I havent been on before? Or do you think LPNF loop? Either is good with me but as always, Im very interested in the stuff I have not been on before. Balls in your court Geek, the sooner we plan the better then turn out:thumb:

:jacked:

Now back to topic.....

:needpics:

ah, a bit far for me... I am in san diego area

A tad far but that is what a vehicle is for. The thing is, we all ride the same stuff over and over again if we arnt willing to take a drive. I have driven a shit load to ride, even long drives for a short 45 mile trail ride. All for a new experience. Most of the time Im glad I went. Sometimes when it is a long drive I try and make it a full day of it, carpool, or even an overnighter if I really want the experience to pay off. But most importantly:prof:life IS a JOURNEY. So we must learn to enjoy it, ALL of it! Travel time or otherwise.
Besides, who wants to pass up a chance to bond with DBA'ers?:cheers:

Suck it up and make the drive Peezy:banana:Who knows? You may be glad you did!

A tad far but that is what a vehicle is for. The thing is, we all ride the same stuff over and over again if we arnt willing to take a drive. I have driven a shit load to ride, even long drives for a short 45 mile trail ride. All for a new experience. Most of the time Im glad I went. Sometimes when it is a long drive I try and make it a full day of it, carpool, or even an overnighter if I really want the experience to pay off. But most importantly:prof:life IS a JOURNEY. So we must learn to enjoy it, ALL of it! Travel time or otherwise.
Besides, who wants to pass up a chance to bond with DBA'ers?:cheers:

Suck it up and make the drive Peezy:banana:Who knows? You may be glad you did!
Gotta think about it... it will cost me $140 bucks in gas just to drive lol...