Random Photos

The wife looked into them about 6-7 years ago when we got the outback and that was one of the things that turned us off. The engine compartment got so hot it would melt plastic parts and "could" catch fire if not replaced. Warranty wouldn't cover the parts over and over when she went into consumer complaints.

Bummer. I couldn’t see you in one of those things anyway.

Bummer. I couldn’t see you in one of those things anyway.
How about a Scion XD? I bought one in 09 and drove it back and forth to work for about 6 years before giving it to my baby daughter for painting the house/deck/and cleaning all the windows.
BMW would have been for wife anyway, so we got the outback. That turned into a shit show and I am glad we dumped it this year and picked up the 19 TRD Off Road Premium 4Runner. Such a nice rig, but damn $$$$.

Last edited:
How about a Scion XD? I bought one in 09 and drove it back and forth to work for about 6 years before giving it to my baby daughter for painting the house/deck/and cleaning all the windows.
BMW would have been for wife anyway, so we got the outback. That turned into a shit show and I am glad we dumped it this year and picked up the 19 TRD Off Road Premium 4Runner. Such a nice rig, but damn $$$$.
Was the outback the diesel variant? They are sooooo cheap compared to the petrol cos they're shit! And usually broken!

Oh really? I like the scion cube. That’s kinda cool. My dad always liked Subaru cars but loves the isuzu diesels. I had an 89 4Runner. What a great vehicle that was.