Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

i thought there was a last dog standing thread but i did not see it...

here is some 2013 footage
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=592075400823056

I need to go check out LMS someday. Tyson has got some great footage there. Good to see him pulling it all together and getting it out there. I think I destroyed some of his footage from a couple of years ago. We were standing on a sharp turn at Catalina GP and I kept yelling and yelling at all the riders going by while standing right next to him. I think I was probably louder then all the bikes. Im sure I spoiled it for him:blush: I never did see his footage but, that's what music is for right? :smirk:

Ken, did you guys ride with Tyson or run into him up there? Last time I saw him was on the freeway a couple of years ago. We were both on our way back from riding.

i want to buy that DVD
I need to go check out LMS someday. Tyson has got some great footage there. Good to see him pulling it all together and getting it out there. I think I destroyed some of his footage from a couple of years ago. We were standing on a sharp turn at Catalina GP and I kept yelling and yelling at all the riders going by while standing right next to him. I think I was probably louder then all the bikes. Im sure I spoiled it for him:blush: I never did see his footage but, that's what music is for right? :smirk:

Ken, did you guys ride with Tyson or run into him up there? Last time I saw him was on the freeway a couple of years ago. We were both on our way back from riding.
never met the guy but i like his video editing style. i will be buying his D37 dvd first chance i get :smirk: