Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

DSC02451.JPG
DSC02454.JPG
DSC02455.JPG

971678_10151799489699451_1935229107_n.jpg

hes gonna lasso it back in :P

naw apparently its from an old school hill climbing contest and you were judged by where your bike ended up so if you werent gonna make it you just ghost ride the bitch as far as you can :lol:

this picture has so much awesome i almost cant handle it. Things will never be as awesome as this momment in time... just look at that smirk on dudes face in the BG with the cig... he is in pure heaven watching that go down

naw apparently its from an old school hill climbing contest and you were judged by where your bike ended up so if you werent gonna make it you just ghost ride the bitch as far as you can :lol:

this picture has so much awesome i almost cant handle it. Things will never be as awesome as this momment in time... just look at that smirk on dudes face in the BG with the cig... he is in pure heaven watching that go down

There used to be some awesome vintage hillclimbing pics on Skip's Hillclimb site but they arnt there anymore. They were SO COOL! They looked like golfers. In a couple of shots you could see all the Model T's parked below.

Love this pic Trav. Good find!:thumb:

I say it looks more like he's doign the Spider man web thingy... (I'm surprised you didn't mention that)... :smirk:

As for the old school "push off".. if you watch On Any Sunday" they mention the part about where the bike lands which is why they push it away (up the hill) if they know they're going to bail... and then he comments on the guy who jumps off his bike only for it to turn around and roll almost all the way back down. :lol:..... :thumb:

Great picture.