Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

That looks like a fun day! Great footage. That hill looks loose and those ruts are deep! So what are the 2Strokes? 250s? 300? and what about the 4stroke that made it? What was he on? The swimming hole looks awesome too. And what happen at the intersection? Did a rider go down? Do you ride the streets much or just a short distance getting to your ride spot?

That looks like a fun day! Great footage. That hill looks loose and those ruts are deep! So what are the 2Strokes? 250s? 300? and what about the 4stroke that made it? What was he on? The swimming hole looks awesome too. And what happen at the intersection? Did a rider go down? Do you ride the streets much or just a short distance getting to your ride spot?

well there was a big list of bikes, some guys had 2 bikes and switched on and off, i personally was riding my 300 xcw with a knobby ringing the piss out of it on the hills like a boss, my buddy that i went with was riding his 300 sx with a paddle he was hookin up pretty good, that big 4 stroke that was makin most of the hills was a 570 rfs motor stuffed into a 450 sxf chasis with extended swingarm and 16 paddle tire, he also had a cool ass cr 500 motor stuffed in a 450 sxf frame as well, there was a crf 250x with us he couldnt get up a lot of the hills until he put his paddle on, his dad was on a crf 450x with the same knobby i had me and him were doing about the same on each hills, then our host don(kingtreverton) was riding his sons bikes(ktm 525 and wr450) cause he was in the process of creating a christini ktm 525, but it wasnt done yet, also dom and terry were there on there extended cr 5's doin work, at the intersection dons son dropped his bike then dons other son on the quad mowed his ass down, they were alright, and the cops let us ride through town because we bring business in

well there was a big list of bikes, some guys had 2 bikes and switched on and off, i personally was riding my 300 xcw with a knobby ringing the piss out of it on the hills like a boss, my buddy that i went with was riding his 300 sx with a paddle he was hookin up pretty good, that big 4 stroke that was makin most of the hills was a 570 rfs motor stuffed into a 450 sxf chasis with extended swingarm and 16 paddle tire, he also had a cool ass cr 500 motor stuffed in a 450 sxf frame as well, there was a crf 250x with us he couldnt get up a lot of the hills until he put his paddle on, his dad was on a crf 450x with the same knobby i had me and him were doing about the same on each hills, then our host don(kingtreverton) was riding his sons bikes(ktm 525 and wr450) cause he was in the process of creating a christini ktm 525, but it wasnt done yet, also dom and terry were there on there extended cr 5's doin work, at the intersection dons son dropped his bike then dons other son on the quad mowed his ass down, they were alright, and the cops let us ride through town because we bring business in

Well that's a lotta nice bikes and plenty of power. I like frames that are stuffed:devil::lol:
seriously, I wish I had a stuffed 250.

I also like all the different prospectives of footage you compiled of what looks like a super fun day:thumb:

:rocker::hail::ride::banana: She WON the title!! Watch this race. It is a good one!:thumb:

A really good race. She came up from behind and battled for 1st.
Sun, thanks for sharing! :thumb: As a Dad who's daughter races only males I am not only impressed but, I'm not surprised either. I did have to laugh when the announcer said, "she is really breaking wind now". :lol:

James

Staff member
The guy on the right clearly has a pocket full of fucks.... But none are givin
Apparently they come in all different shapes and sizes... the ones I had (yes had) were much bigger... but once given I felt a whole lot better. NOW I have none left to give.... call it "fuckless"!!!!:noidea: