Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

That looks like a real fun track. It seems to let the rider get some wicked speed. Where is that track at? I like everything about it. I actually watched the whole vide. :smirk: That kid that went down got real lucky he did not get hit.

Sweet ride Sun. Though I am not a fan of anybody riding without the gear, it was great to see you ladies out having a good time. Thanks for sharing..:thumb:

That kind of riding is a rare sighting and we had a ton of fun. Good thing it was:camera: documented for historical purposes.

Awesome vid Sun :thumb: I am envious for sure - I haven't put my snowblower away yet! Grrrrrrr

Thanks Ledge. Ya know, some people are just glad they have something to blow:D

Nice to see you out riding SUN!! I wish it would warm up around here more than one day so I can start saving some fuel...:ride:

Thanks Jax.
Why dont you suck it up, bundle up and go for it!:rocker:
Even if it is just to check the mail.

The local club was looking for a couple or riders to write checks too out of a "sponsorship" account they had sitting around, they wanted pictures of the bike for the resume so I snapped some real quick, I never turn down the chance to show my sikk graphics :smirk:View attachment 21391View attachment 21392 View attachment 21393 View attachment 21394 View attachment 21395
I haven't seen anything that sick since Christopher Reeves showed up at that Hollywood tribute..... :looksleftlooksright: :Dodgeslightningbolt:
Great looking scoot Snow :thumb:

The local club was looking for a couple or riders to write checks too out of a "sponsorship" account they had sitting around, they wanted pictures of the bike for the resume so I snapped some real quick, I never turn down the chance to show my sikk graphics :smirk:View attachment 21391View attachment 21392 View attachment 21393 View attachment 21394 View attachment 21395
Nice.....But.......Your front fender is crooked and how do you adjust your stabilizer when it is sitting on you fender? When you're flying over the bars?

I usually set the stabilizer and ride with it per event. I like it set a little lower, it doesn't seem to take a lot for it to work at the speed I get up to